Only use an OVALE band charger and/or adapter when charging a battery.
Use a dedicated power source capable of supplying adequate power for charging. Note some USB port may not be designed to supply power and should not be used.
Excessive heat produced during charging can lead to failure.
Do not overcharge.
Always keep batteries in cool dry surroundings.
Do not store in hot or humid places.
Do not carry in purse or pocket with other sharp or bulky items. Such items may damage the battery or cause accidental misfire of the atomizer.
Never leave your battery in a place that it could become excessively hot such as direct sunlight or inside a parked car.
Do not leave a battery where children may have access to it.
Never use a battery in damp or wet environments.
Never submerge the battery into any liquid.
Do not drop battery.
Do not Puncture the battery housing.
Do not force battery.
Do not dismantle battery.
If the model of battery has a on/off toggle feature, always ensure the battery is off when not in use. This will help to prevent misfire and possible overheating
Do not operate the unit if it becomes hot to the touch. Give it time to cool down to a safe temperature before using again.
Do not repeatedly hold the button until it times out. This will cause excessive heat build up.
Do not put battery in fire!
Do not throw battery in trash. Take it to a proper recycling or disposal facility.